Sandstorm: Skeletons of the Past
|Saturday April 23, 2011 at 6:00pm||d&d, sandstorm, game session notes||Comments (0) »|
- Alina heard some commotion outside the following morning, and went to investigate. She discovered a scout who'd returned to town with the tale of a massive army gathered about 1 day away from the city.
- The group reassembled and spoke with the scout and the Director of the settlement (who seemed intent on not causing a panic).
- With some convincing, the scout agreed to take the party out to a point near where the force was reportedly gathered.
- The going was difficult and in the dark among the rocks near the plateau, they got separated. Tisroc ended up falling through a thin rock shelf into the lair of a deceased dragon, now infested with tiny but aggressive lizards with and electrical affinity.
- The crash and the insuing chaos alerted the rest of the party to his location and predicament, but unfortunately also gained the attention of a nearby hobgoblin patrol which the party was forced to fight off.
- As the battle ended, the brief moment of silence was cut short by an echoing, hollow growling sound coming from the lair.