|Monday October 24, 2016 at 8:00pm||new campaign, numenera, mysts of the ninth world, game session notes||Comments (0) »|
Setting: The Ninth World, The Beyond, Arable
Players: Sheri, Tony, Adam, Tim, Keara
Finally starting a Numenera campaign! Been waiting for this for two years! Very excited!
The party is a group of young adults from a small town in the Beyond called Arable - a wasteland farming community based around a weather-control artifact. They will begin as assistants to an Aeon Priest called Polious, and tasked with assisting in the maintenance of the Weathervane, scavenging for parts, and generally discovering the Numenera.
- Narangerel "Naran" [Sheri] is an Inquisitive Nano who Possesses a Shard of the Sun
- Helios [Tony] is a Stubborn Jack who Exists Partially out of Phase
- Piper [Keara] is a Manipulative Delve (Seeker) who Makes Something out of Nothing
- Ronin [Tim] is a Wasteland Jack who Explores Dark Places
- Ganthet [Adam] is a Weird Glaive who Rides the Lightening