- Erik [Tony] : Lurk
- Drave [Tim] : Whisper
- Telda : a roaming beggar and a good source for info on the street
- Flint: a spirit trafficker with a shop in the Foxes' territory
- Kobb: a gambler and broker who takes bets on the fights at the Broken Anchor
- Quellyn: a witch who holds a grudge against Drave for interrupting a ritual and the resulting injury and scar
- Darmot: a Coalridge Bluecoat who seems to have it in for Erik
- Candra: a sailor/boxer who underestimated him once and now takes special pleasure in beating him down
- As they finished setting up their operation, the crew got two score opportunities: one from their noble contact, and the other from the Circle of Flame. The first was to steal a particular antique necklace from a rival noble, and the second was to obtain an artifact from a carraige about to move through their turf. Since the latter was more time-sensitive, they decided to act on it first and risk the noble's impatience.
- Drave decided on a setup action to scout the likely routes and find a ghost that he could push to manifest and distract the Spirit Warden driver of the carriage. He was successful, but the spirit took an interest in him: it's apparently being controlled by another and it seeks release.
- While the driver was distracted, Erik entered the carriage and found it coated with ice. He managed to free the box containing the Soul Gem from its containment and made a run for it before the Warden could catch him.
- The Circle of Flame was impressed by the Foxes' daring success and gave them the 6 coin payoff promised.
- The crew took a fair bit of heat from the operation as they were both spotted and the Spirit Wardens are a high-profile faction. Erik attempted to pin the deed on some local rivals, the Stone Club, but only managed in further agitating that gang.
- The two had spent a day or to trying to unwind from the stress of their score and were planning their operation against the Molfon Estate for Adelaide's necklace when the spirit Drave and previously coerced appeared in their hidden lair...