|Thursday January 17, 2019 at 8:30pm||blades in the dark, black foxes, game session notes||Comments (0) »|
- Fortune was not on the side of our scoundrels tonight, which meant that all of their successes came with a lot more strings attached.
- The pair found out which door had been repainted recently from a man hanging out on a balcony in the backpool, but only after Erik agreed to take him out for a drink the following evening and the manifesting ghost echoes prompted them to act on this information immediately.
- Once inside, the crew met the man called Thad they'd been told about - some Iruvian hawker from a gang called the Incense Collective. Turns out the gang that Tellis used to run with indirectly caused some problems for Thad's organization, and that was going to dent the profitability of any deal to be made. By this time, Boros and Erik were so worn down that they just wanted to take what they could get and be done with it.
- The gang ended up with some impressive coin, but it was only a fraction of what their stolen loot was worth. To top it off, Thad only agreed to the deal at all if they promised him a favor, but they had to get something out of this and they knew their bargaining position was slipping by the second.
- Looks like the Foxes are going to be breaking into a Bluecoat watch station to destroy some incriminating evidence - but first, they've got to do something on their own turf about the Stone Club...