Mouse Guard 1156: Serpents and Storms
|Sunday August 16, 2020 at 9:00pm||fate core, mouse guard 1156, game session notes||Comments (0) »|
- After yelling to the others about the approaching snake, Clove leapt onto the creature's back. Hacket and Nip arrived shortly to help, and the three managed to kill the serpent before it could swallow Clove.
- The crew finished work on the bridge the next day and continued on toward Elmoss. As they went, Hacket noticed the change in the wind and told the group they would need to hole up somewhere because the next day was sure to bring a violent thunderstorm.
- The patrol was unable to find an ideal shelter, but they did find something passable a little ways from the road. It took some doing, but the group managed to reach relative safety before nightfall.
- Unfortunately, they efforts to get the carts of grain into the shelter had resulted in a broken wheel. The caravan leader Jayma told them about a homestead a bit further up the road. If they could rig a usable wheel to get them that far, the carpenter that lived there could probably give them a more permanent solution.
- As the group was winding down for the night, they heard something moving out in the forest - some distance away, but getting closer...