For the first time in 1.5 years or so, a few of us got together to start a new in-person campaign. After some talk, we decided we'd start with the Fate-based "Unwritten" - a game based on the cosmology and mythos of the Myst games that I've always loved.
Tonight we began work on characters and talked a bit about how they knew each other.
- Kathleen Isen [Sheri] :: Artistic Linguist
- Kenta [Tony] :: Primitive Survivalist
- Norman Osborn [Tim] :: Tenacious Adventuring Historian
We also put together the beginnings of an Age Library to be featured in the campaign.
- The Shattered Plains :: a fractured wasteland, written by Kathleen
- Callux :: a low-gravity, giant forest that Norman has heard rumors about
- "Jargono" :: the savage swampland Kenta accidentally left via linking book