Cyrran Reaches: Night Coven's Curse
|Saturday March 12, 2022 at 2:30pm||d&d, cyrran reaches, game session notes||Comments (0) »|
- Kael returned to the rest of the group to report what he'd seen at the end of the mountain road. As the group approached, they were halted by the three old women who frantically warned them to leave before attacking them with teeth and magic.
- The group engaged the hags, but soon discovered something odd about them: they didn't seem to be "living" exactly, but nor were they undead - more like constructs of some kind. When killed, they tended to fall into pieces.
- When the hags were incapacitated, the group looked around - quickly finding the crevice that would allow them entrance into the mountain had been obstructed with small rocks. As they began clearing it, a magical darkness suddenly descended on the mountainside and voices began speaking.
- The group now found themselves isolated in the darkness and engaging a coven of night hags. Lily and Taryn were ferociously assaulted by one whose head and hands were covered in fire. Kael and the elves found their way to the fat one who was distressed at the distruction of her "dolls" and was trying to mend them. Tyrrox and Ravina found themselves attacked by shadowy creatures in the dark.
- When Kael killed the fat hag, the encounter took a turn. The haze in the darkness clearned, and they could all clearly see the tall, thin hag who'd been keeping to the edges of the fray. Enraged, she began to disappate - bestowing a dying curse upon the group for the death of her sister...