The kids have been wanting to play D&D again, and it was suggested that I start a game for the two of them that didn't require Sheri to be present. I made them some classless characters that have mostly-average stats and no real skills or abilities. They're teenagers only recently of-age, and the idea is that they will find NPCs to teach them the skills of the class abilities they want.
- Ithicca [Hannah] :: Human (prospective druid)
- Varant [Micah] :: Human (prospective wizard)
- As the twins were finishing some work in the Nettlewood orchard one summer evening, Varant's friend Tenlo came to him, exitedly reporting that he'd manage to break into an old, sealed "mine" and found it wasn't a mine. He convinced Varant to come with him to explore it, and Ithicca went along.
- At the site, they encountered an illusion of a giant figure bellowing at them and some giant rats. They also found a hidden room that contained some old, rusty weapons and a chest filled with coins that had been hidden in some rubble. It was then that they were attacked by kobolds and their friend Tenlo was injured.
- They returned to the village and told Tenlo's parents about the kobolds.