Nettlewood: Where's the Beef?
|Monday July 25, 2022 at 9:34am||d&d, nettlewood, game session notes||Comments (0) »|
- The two returned on their guild HQ in Granton where they gave their report about the mystery location and contributed their appropriate loot percentage. The next day they went out to Rik Mulner's farm to investigate his disappearing cattle problem.
- Apparently something has been eating the cows - something with wings that made a strange, singing sound. Mulner told them they always came at night and that their best bet on catching them was to camp out in the cow pasture.
- They spent the rest of the day setting up camp in some bushes at the top of a rise and talking about their plan of counter-attack. A kid named Bellin came out to see what they were like, since he wants to be an "adventurer" too.
- Late in the night, the two began to hear a haunting song calling in the distance - and a little while after, heard the frantic mooing screech of a cow.
- As they ran down to where the sounds had come from, they were called to by someone from the farm - just as they began to be attacked by harpies.
- The two were able to drive off the harpies, after which point they met up with Bellin's older brother - apparently the kid is missing...