Nettlewood: Goblins' Clutches
|Sunday August 7, 2022 at 4:00pm||d&d, nettlewood, game session notes||Comments (0) »|
- The two briefly considered whether to follow the fleeing harpy or go look for the missing kid, and decided on the latter.
- Averin, the older brother, said Bellin liked to play in the woods at the eastern edge of the farm. He suggested they start from the south end, as he and their father were looking in the north. They would meet in the middle and hopefully find Bellin.
- After wandering the woods for a while, they found a small cave that looked like someone had spent some time around. Inside they found a wooden sword and some copper coins next to a dragon statue, and a collpased tunnel leading further down.
- They both ended up falling down the rocky descent into a small cavern with a massive snakeskin. Continuing on into the tunnels, they eventually found their way into a goblin warren. In a large chamber, they saw Bellin in a metal cage next to a boiling cookpot.
- They considered how to approach the situation for a while, until one of the goblins began making its way up to their position. At that point, the fighting began.
- The two fought off several goblins, but were getting worn down when the chieftess of the tribe stopped the combat and demanded to know who they were and why they were invading...